The Names of God - A Women's Study
Who is God? What better way to find out than to study His name? This fall, learn who God is through The Names of God Bible Study by Ann Spangler.
Wednesdays beginning on September 13
This ten-week study will help you experience God in fresh and deeper ways, revealing many surprising connections between the Old and New Testaments. As you explore His names, you will come face-to-face with the God of Scripture — a God who is both the greatest of all Kings and the most loving of all Fathers. A God enthroned on high who bends low so that we can come to know Him.
This study is completely customizable for you! Join us for all 20 weeks during the fall and spring, this fall's 10 week semester, or attend a few weeks at a time. It's all up to you!
Times (beginning Sept. 13)
- Wednesday mornings from 9:30-11am at the church
- Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8pm at the church
- first 5 weeks only (Sept. 13 - Oct. 11)
- last 5 weeks only (Oct. 18 - Nov. 15)
- full fall 10 weeks (Sept. 13 - Nov. 15)
- full fall and spring 20 weeks (Sept. 13 - March 20) (Wednesday mornings only)
Purchase the study guide!
This study uses the book, Praying The Names of God by Ann Spangler. It can be purchased either through ChristianBook Distributors or Amazon.